Welcome to the landing page for the development of the Hoopa Valley Indian Reservation Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP). On this page will be forms and information to help Hoopa Office of Emergency Servoces and Kiksapa complete the COOP. If you have any questions please contact:
|Sophi Beym |
|Patrick Kozak |
Documents to develop your Departments Mission Essential Functions and COOP Plan
- Business Process analysis to determine Mission Essential Functions for your department
- The Mission Essential Function(s) MEF(s) is simply the primary function(s) of the department. Defining MEFs will allow us to break down each department by critical functions that will need to be maintained during emergencies. Please note that if you have a Departmental Plan of Operations this will help define your MEF(s).
- Business Process Analysis Worksheet (Click Here)
- Hoopa Food Distributions Example (Click Here)
- Food distribution examples of helpful files to develop COOP plan (These include: Org Charts, Job Descriptions, Plans of Operations, etc...) as a zip file (will need to be uncompressed).
- Standard Operating Procedures for Critical Personal (ERG Template)
- This form is to be filled out by every individual who is considered critical in your department for each MEF. The document is written toward an understanding that a basic continuity plan is in place and so when you come across an item to fill out that has not been discussed or planned for yet please note “not developed” in that text box. The links below will have the template as a PDF, word Document, and I am also attaching fields to be filled out.
- Hoopa ERG Template PDF (Click Here)
- Hoopa ERG Template Word Doc (Click Here)
- Hoopa ERG Template required information (Click Here)
Information on what is a Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) and why is it important
FEMA's what is Continuity of Operations video